Here, There be a Writer

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

OctPoWriMo Day #17: (madness)

Word Prompts: madness, craziness, insanity, reigns, rains, reins

Madness makes the things feel realer, harsher, more passionate. Today's prompt is about madness; I wrote it to be a realization that born from the madness is peace. Thoughts, Dear Reader? How do you feel before a huuuuge cry, or how about afterwards? i think fro the strongest emotions comes the understanding, compassion, and peace that you would get with the more simpler emotions. It is the raw passion madness that brings the most clarity. At least I found.

Enjoy!

And yes, I did put all of the rains/reigns/reins into one poem... See you that and raise to a philosophy written into a poem. :-)

Logical Madness

in the middle of the rain
when no one can see me cry
saltwater, blurring together, 
with rainwater, there is madness.

told to rein in my emotions--
overacting and all that 
bullshit that comes with
caring, or pretending to...

Insanity so reigns this place
and maybe after all
there is peace to be won
inside of the crazy.

2 comments:

Leave me a note: