Here, There be a Writer

Monday, October 3, 2016

Day 3: Sparkling/Universes

Day 3: Sparkling

I decided to go with a slightly cliche concept, but this month seems to be about the universe, both macrocosm and microcosm. So, I am playing with those ideas with my them. It's the first time I've gotten a theme to go with each poem. I hope I can keep it up, Dear Readers. Aw, hell's bells, I WILL keep it up!!



Warning Ode (It's the Truth)

Hear me,
Oh Heavens, that I doth present,
eyes that sparkle
like distant stars,
full of love,
do not doubt,
for I have seen the truth.
Hear me,
Oh Stars, that your beauty matches,
that of my Love's,
or mine own--
if I could stare into mine.
Hear me,
All--
Heavens and Stars,
And to all people,
you kow this truth that eyes--
being windows to the soul,
mean you can knows the secrets
of the universe,
creation,
so don't waste it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the upbeat swing of this.
    Visiting from the October poetry challenge. I just joined, so I'm catching up!
    Deployed to the void

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note: