Here, There be a Writer

Friday, October 21, 2016

Day 21: Beach Combing (Terzanelle)

Prompts: Nature Calling; Word Prompts: rocks, water, birds, trail, sand; Poetic Form: Terzanelle

Just gonna let it speak for itself, Dear Readers. Leave me some love below... Thanks! If you need to rhyme, check out Rhymer.com




Beach Combing

Upon the shore I stroll,
with splashing waves, no silence here,
and somehow the noises calm my soul.

At the time of endings year
To the end of the world I come,
with splashing waves, no silence here.

Across the glassy waves there's a hum,
lost against the forever infinitude 
To the end of the world I come.

This is where I come to lift my mood,
with songs of waves and birds--
lost against the forever infinitude.

It is here where I can find the words,
wrapped with the moments of peace
with songs of waves and birds.

To know I have found a piece
wrapped with the moments of peace.
Upon the shore I stroll,
and somehow the noises calm my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note: