Here, There be a Writer

Friday, October 30, 2020

OctPoWriMo: Day 30 (Wandering...)

A fitting way to wind down the month. I choice the triquain most randomly; the non-rhyming kind. Still not in a rhyme frame of mind. Ha! I am please with today's poetic adventure. As always, please leave me a comment below, Dear Readers. Thank you for tuning in during OctPoWriMo!

Public Domain Pictures

Prompt: Wild, Weird, Spontaneous / Poetic Form: Triquain

For You;


I wander

along the forgotten paths,

trite enough cliches for poets that

will write the words, that fills the world with memories.

My songs are weird and wild, racing

lines across pages that

grace your sight.

Inspire me

to  be spontaneous

with my wit and whimsy so say I

that I wander with you, adventurous are we.

When I find that peace that I sought by

the forgotten paths with

you by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note: