Here, There be a Writer

Saturday, October 17, 2020

OctPoWriMo: Day 17 (Wild Rhythm/Natural Rhythm)

 

"...it's been 17 days of words and meter and rhyme. I am not sure of myself. Sometimes I just start talking in rhyme, what's worst is when I start talking in meter. I don't know what else to do. I have started counting syllable, like my life is a walking haiku..."


Okay, that part is sometimes true. When your writing become so a part of you that you start living  and/or speaking  it. Not sure how I want  to proceed today. Not really into writing a 26 line poem, but then again, it may go quickly in the development. i do know that I dislike rushing poems, so I guess we will see... 


Prompt: Blood and Bones / Poetic Form: Oddquain

Built Upon


Blood,

heartbeat of

living essence of

the structure of the body

Bones.


As always, leave me a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note: