Here, There be a Writer

Monday, April 6, 2015

Round 2 Goals! It begins...

The next 2 months are going to be busy so I am breaking down my months. First I am outlining April goals. They are going to be simple, as I will have very little spare time in the next two months I want to be able to make progress. But the goals need to be very doable.

Goal for Round 2 (April Edition)
   *Writing: write daily!
   *Reading: read 4 books in April. The Dragon and the George, Murder in the Mews, Alysa of the Fields, and George and the Dragon.
   *Blogging: continue with my NaPoWriMo and Blogging from A to Z challenges.
   *Submitting: 1 submission per week.
   *Social Media/Visiting: 4 blogs/site daily. Check in on Facebook and Twitter.
   *Theatre: I have 3 theatre projects going on this month. Regular updates throughout April.

I will be revising these goals my May goals and maybe add on some. Not very impressive, but this is doable for me. I am going to be talking a 3 month hiatus from theatre, starting in June. This means I made myself quite busy for the next two months. It what I do, but I am also looking for a break. So I am acting in one show, stage managing another, and this weekend is 24 Hour Theatre.

A Round of Words in 80 Days is a blog challenge that knows you have a life. It is a Blog Hop! Come on in and sit a spell, Dear Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note: