Here, There be a Writer

Monday, October 7, 2024

OctPoWriMo: The Blitz Goes On...

Some days are just not creative, other days are fill with struggles. Today I didn't feel creative, between being without a car still and trying to get to work each day has left me feeling a bit depressed and frustrated. I didn't even want to write today, but then I would be a day behind. Honestly, I still am a bit behind, but the drawing challenges I can catch up in no time. It's the writing that I struggle with time and again. If I don't try to write, then I let it slip. Not really a fan of that. It just happens that the poetic form suggestion for today was a Blitz poem, which is quite the sexy poetic form, if I ever saw one. 48 lines of controlled chaos that somehow makes sense.


This month has been filled with prompts for fears and failure and separation, and maybe it's been taking its toll on me, so I decided to write a happy ending for me blitz poem, because F*CK Yeah! :-) It is my blog after all. I am almost not inspired to write a micro fiction for Writober today, but I will likely double up in the coming days. Going to stick with what feels comfortable today, Dear Readers. 


Enjoy!


Day 7: Fear/Separation/Anaphora (Blitz)

 

Fear the Separation

 

Feel it now

Feel it then

Then comes memories

Then the shame

Shame of my behavior

Shame of my words

Words can hurt

Words can divide

Divide and conquer

Divide the souls

Souls connected

Souls alive

Alive is how I feel

Alive with you

You are not here

You and me

Me left alone

Me thinking

Thinking of loss

Thinking now

Now is the time

Now I know

Know What

Know how

How can this be

How can I?

I am sitting here

I don’t know

Know what you do

Know how to

To make you forgive

To make you love

Love what I see

Love the possible

Possible to lose

Possible to leave

Leave me alone

Leave me

Me sitting alone

Me alone

Alone again

Alone nevermore

Nevermore can I imagine

Nevermore will you

You are leaving me?

You are staying here.

Here

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note: