Here, There be a Writer

Saturday, October 5, 2024

October Writing and ART Challenges: Art Edition

 Time for another art drop for my Inktober and Doodlewash Art Challenges as I am trying to get caught up on all of my prompts and the various challenges. Today was an art morning, working on my illustrated tale for Inktober, and since it is going to be a story I have to actually plot it out some. So, instead of 31 pages of drawings/doodles I am doing comic book style to tell this story. No, I don't have it all planned out, but I have been working on a page at a time. It has helped guide my concept for this challenge/story.

What I am posted today is the first six days so you can enjoy the first part of this story. I am also including days 4 and 5 of the October Art Challenge. There is nothing specific to those doodles; they are just fun little monthly challenges to keep my creativity churning. Note: doodlewash centers around watercolours specifically, but you can use just pencil, ink, paint, pastels, etc.













I do need a name for my protagonist though. Feel free to drop a name suggestion or two. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note: