Here, There be a Writer

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

OctPoWriMo Day #4: Collective Friction (Joseph's Star)

Here is something that I realized, for probably he eleventy-billionth time, when I force write, it doesn't feel as natural. I was a bit distracted with other things and I put off writing until the very last moment.  Not that is necessarily a problem, but I didn't feel it. I did get the concept of today's prompt, but it wasn't the best (or a favourite). I also did not write about a storm today, even though you could make an argument that collective writing could be similar to a storm.

What do you think, Dear Readers?!?! I also think this poetic form needs more verses to work...


Writer’s Friction

Write!

With three minds--

Bringing to the table

All of the suggestions that

Probably shouldn’t be put

Together, but here

We play at

words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note: