Here, There be a Writer

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Progress as of...

Goals and progress? Yes? Yes! Not much, but here is what I have...

This Week: 
    *Writing/Blogging: Saturday. Came up with a schedule for my goals during the rehearsal and run of Music Man. This will continue into Round 4 likely, if I like the schedule.

             Schedule
             *Mondays: Music Man rehearsal 6-9 pm. Write for an hour after coming home.
             *Tuesdays: Poetry Corner posts. Will post a recent or archival poem from my collection. I have a lot of poems. Also, spend time writing (30 minutes) and editing. Tweet chat: #writestuff at 9 pm.
             *Wednesdays: ROW80, WIPpet Wednesday, and WWW Wednesday. Write (30 minutes) and Edit on current WIP and EIP projects.
             *Thursdays: Music Man rehearsal 6-9 pm. Random flash fiction or blog about something after rehearsal (means write for 30 minutes).
             *Fridays: Write for 30 minutes sometime before bed.
             *Saturdays: Unplugged day, unless I choose to write or blog, edit, read. This is generally my hang out day, where I can go and do stuff with friends. Now that it is fall and the weather will start to change, I will have more days to inside and write, edit, read, etc.
              *Sundays: ROW80 post. Music rehearsals in the afternoon. (not always needs as we rehearse just music on Sundays. Write and edit sometime during the day, as much as I can.

       *Theatre Stuff: typed up attendance sheets, started typed the props list.
       *House tending: laundry and dishes are caught up. Bills paid. Got my calendar for September organized.

Stoopid plague, keeping me down a bit. Resting some today and using me time wisely to get caught up on all the goals. Back on the wagon.

This (upcoming) Week: 
        *Reading: finish Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Doulgas Adams) and The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Agatha Christie).
        *Writing: write daily, at least 300 words. This will never change. This is the standard I currently want and am able to do Monday thru Friday.
        *Editing: editing Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays.
        *Blogging: Tuesdays and Wednesdays (see above).
        *Theatre Stuffs: report updates
        *House tending/Exercise: report of progress.
        *Submissions: research more journals and contests. Report progress.

A Round of Words in 80 Days is a a blog challenge that knows you have a life. Come in and sit a spell at the Blog Hop.

How is everyone doing with their goals? Have autumn hit your area yet? What have you been up to?


2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Music Man in a ton of years. It was the second play I ever went to that was not part of school. The first was The Rocky Horror Show. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music video. Thanks for sharing!

    Right now my goal is to write 3,000 words per week. I'm currently teaching a class at the local university, so I'm trying to balance writing and teaching, and 3K seems like a manageable goal.

    We just got our first taste of autumn this week. The leaves are slowly turning, and the weather has turned cool, although I think it's supposed to warm up. But I bought some pumpkin spice tea from the Renaissance Faire, so I'm ready for chilly days.

    You have a good list of goals here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note: