Here, There be a Writer

Monday, October 17, 2022

OctPoWriMo Day #16: Laughter (Blitz Poem)

 Day #16 - Laughter (Blitz)


Blitzing Silly


Rolling dice

Rolling like thunder

Thunder claps

Thunder booms

Boom goes the door

Boom goes the laughter

Laughter makes me

Laughter is medicine

Medicine for the soul

Medicine to take

Take me away

Take in all

All of the time

All I know

Know this

Know that

That was funny

That made me giggle

Giggle first 

Giggle some more

More laughter

More silly

Silly is the moment

Silly is my husband

Husband makes laugh

Husband  laughs

Laughs out loud

Laughs together

Together we find it

Together we are

Are you watching?

Are you reading?

Reading  this poem

Reading the directions

Directions to build

Directions on life

Life maybe silly

Life is serious

Serious I can be

Serious later.

Later may be too late

Later it has to be

Be that as it may

Be the truth

Truth faces you

Truth about me. 

Me

You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note: