Here, There be a Writer

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Dy 12: Coming Strong (Tetractys)

Prompt: Strong - What comes to mind when you hear the word "strong"? Here are some of my thoughts: strong storm, strong body, strong spirit, strong drink...

Poetic Form: Tetractys

Word Prompts: strong, resilient, powerful, distinct, forceful, determined


Simply put, I am powerful and will not be held back, especially by my own self, Dear Readers!

From MorgueFile
The Coming Storm

Strong,
Measured,
Within you
Only what you make.
Forceful and resilient I will be,
When I hear my call echoing outward,
As a storm builds.
Rolling in--
Distinct.
Here.
Quiet!
A moment
And I will
Not be held back.
The more determined at my chosen course,
With the waves at my back I sail ahead.
Heartbeat pulsing
Here comes the
Storm front

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note: