Here, There be a Writer

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Last Day before Tech Week.....

The day before Tech Week, or Hell Week! It's going to be a long week, but there will much good stuff having.

I have put the final touches on the program (just sent the final FINAL version). I love when I clean my flash drive that my program designer used to make the program and found ONE ad that never made it in, even after 2 or 3 revisions. Sigh! It's best that I did check that particular flash drive (I had everything in 2 places, cause I am anal retentive about that). It meant a bit of extra work, but at least I am sure that the program is complete.

I spent today catching up on things that have needed attention; I updated my mp3 player with new music, Weird All/Ingrid Michaelson and relabeling other stuff, I did 2 loads of laundry, took out the trash/cat litter, and all this after test driving my friend, Chelsea's old tracker (slightly used, but in good condition) that David and I will be getting in the next week (post Tarzan and Hairspray). Learned a bit more about my new (slightly used) Nook. Oh, and I drank coffee!

The day has been filled with productive, but now I want to sit back and relax. I have done the whole of the things I really needed to accomplish.

I am 1/3 of the way through "Lirael", by Garth Nix.

I spent all of yesterday with my friend Sara, cutting fabric for the ape costumes while watching The Monkees, Buffy, and listening to Weird Al and Ingrid Michaelson. It was a great day and also got a lot done. So, I am ready to relax and NOT do anything Tarzan or laundry, or anything that requires thought.

Most excited because my press release for Tarzan is in the Courier Advocate (with a bit of format help from Sara Love), I am excited. So, I have been writing in the past few weeks, of sorts, that and bios and program work. 


Remember to go and check out my fellow writer/bloggers at the Round of Words Blog Hop. Going to have a great week, Dear Readers. The cast is amazing and my job is winding down; now I am just working on stage crew and such. Birthday's in a week, as is a show, and then onto August for some excellent summer days, reading, going outside and playing in lakes or amusement parks, and lots of writing! What, Dear Readers do you like to do on a sunny summer day in August.


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a good combination of work and fun going on. :) Good luck for this week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note: