I have never heard of this until a few weeks ago. I am still a little unsure of what I need to do for this ROW80, but day #1 (yesterday, oops a bit behind today). Appears to be about setting goals for the 80 days. That I can do. Okay, right, Dear Readers?
There are so many things that I want to do this year. So many plans. So many everything! ~deep breath~
That my problem as a Leo, I tend to want to do and try everything, and I often get sidetracked easily. Not this year! I am going to go the distance, get a little closer to my goals/dreams, and have a helluvah a lot of fun in 2014. I always seem to do better with bullet points. I guess I should just dive in.
2014 ROW80, Round #1 - Writing
- I want to revise my first novel from NaNoWriMo 2011, "Tale of Memories". I guess I need to put a measurable date. Okay, lets aim for March 1st. (Good news I have revised it once so far).
- I also have a script that I wrote in early 2012 that needs revising. Date: March 1st.
- There is also my 2013 NaNoWriMo novel to begin work on... TBD.
- Get Beta Readers for the above said novels. Date: ASAP (actually, I have about 4 now)!
- Finish my Obscure Poetry Month with a poem a day. No missing any days. Date: January 31st.
- Attempt to finish 1 short story in the month of January. Date: January 31st.
- Write a short story or 1 act in February. Date: February 28th
- Write a short story or 1 act in March. Date: March 31st.
- Revise an old work, TBD. Date by February 28th.
- Research getting my finished write published. I want something conclusive by January 20th; I want information to move this forward is what I mean.
- Get some of my finished work published/e-published. Date: February 28th.
- Get at least 100 Facebook followers by the end of ROW80 (sometime in March).
- Submit a finished piece of work to a contest(s) by January 31st. (already had one submitted)
- Finish reading Brisinger and Inheritance. Date: Brisinger - January 15th. Inheritance - By February.
- Read the Tempest. Date: January 16th. Followed by the audition for the Tempest: 1/16 and 1/17
- Journal at least twice a week throughout ROW80 and continuing afterwards.
Health - Mental/Financial/Physical
- Spend more time outside: walking, hiking, biking (until spring I will probably be walking mostly).
- Make more of an effort to save money. Borrowed from a friend, I will place 10 dollars in my hide-away-hole, each week. To be used for fun things throughout the year. Date: each week!
- Cut out processed foods (even more than I do now). Date: each week report on how I have improved. I am not going to have a food diary, but try to note when I slip up and when I make good choices. I need to make it a habit, then it'll get easier.
Note to Remember: I may fall short of these. I might fail with others. Some will come easy. Some hard. I don't plan to let my failures keep me from trying to success, even if it takes me longer than the 80 days. Thanks to Sione Aeschliman for being my first support on this new trek. Check out her blog and twitter, she's pretty cool!
|Cindy, that's Me!!|
A Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean Buyer! Also, I'm a writer , a poet, and blogger. Come in a sit a spell and listen to the tales I have to tell!
I am new to this, but here is a Blog Hop! See and read others journey through ROW80, Dear Readers!