I do love when when people who have read my blog and have enjoyed the reading of my blog. I love comments on my random commentary, reviews, and interviews. And then sometimes a reader and friend surprises me with an award. I just got nominated for the A Lovely Blog Award, by Jessica Scott a lovely poetess and writer. Thank you, Milady! She challenged me to give 7 unique facts about myself and nominate some fellow bloggers.
Some of you, Dear Readers, might already know some of these facts, but others will not. I will try to fine super, ultra special facts. Here it goes:
1. My parents named me after Cindy Lou Who. Not joking. My full name is Cynthia Louise. Of course they were also thinking Margaret Marie, Cynthia Marie, or Margaret Louise.
2. I love writing poetry in forms, anything from sonnets, pantoums, villianelles, tri-falls. The more obscure the better. I used to prefer free form/free verse in high school, now it's all about the haiku and the sonnets.
3. I have read almost all of the Dragonriders of Pern and various other Pern by Anne McCaffrey. Well, I have read all the Anne McCaffrey books, I need to catch up on the Todd McCaffrey books. I have every book, including the hard to fin Atlas of Pern. I am such a big fan that in the Dragon Lovers Guide to Pern I made the recipe for Bubbly Pies.
4. I am pagan. I follow a solitary path, but love to interact with fellow pagans, witches, heathens, Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. I like a good discussion on belief and faith, but I LOATHE just mean rants.
5. I have not seen the movie White Christmas and it was only last year that I watched It's a Wonderful Life, but I also watch A Charlie Brown Christmas every year. Other favourite Christmas specials include Olive, the Other Reindeer, A Wish for Wings the Work, and George and the Christmas Star.
6. My dream roles to play on stage, Ado Annie in Oklahoma, Magenta in A Rocky Horror Show, and Lady MacBeth in MacBeth.
7. I enjoy watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am Twilight Sparkle.
* Through a Butterflies Eyes
*Julie Anne Lindsay
*Allison Lawson - Because she need positive reinforcement.